Outsource Your HR: Gain Time & Protection
Building a business means wearing many hats. At the beginning, it’s fairly easy to handle your own human resources with a couple employees. As you hire more, it can become overwhelming. MidwestHR specializes in HR management. Free up your time to focus on revenue generating functions knowing we are fulfilling daily requests, providing expert guidance and anticipating HR risks.
MidwestHR provides comprehensive HR expertise at every stage:
Build Your Dream Team – Make sure every new hire is the right fit. We assist with recruiting, compensation benchmarking, pre-employment testing and hiring. Once hired, our benefit onboarding and customized employee handbooks can help engage new employees from the start.
On-Demand HR Support – When daily HR questions arise, your dedicated HR specialist will be ready to help with:
- Job descriptions and other HR forms
- Disciplinary procedures
- Performance appraisal training and assistance
- Retention strategy development
- And more
Raise Awareness – Arm your team with the latest information and education on the issues. We provide diversity and harassment training (and more), leadership and employee training, and support with ADA, FMLA, EEO, INS and any other government regulations.
Mitigate HR Risks that can lead to unexpected tax consequences, regulatory punishment or even lawsuits. Enjoy peace of mind knowing we’re looking out for the unforeseen.
Dismissal With Dignity – Terminating employment is always difficult, but careful preparation can keep it professional and respectful while also protecting your company. Your HR specialist will provide layoff and termination procedures, as well as assistance with unemployment claim management and benefit continuation.
Let’s Get Started
Call 630.836.3000 to learn how we can PROTECT your business.
Learn More About How MidwestHR Can Help:
- Get the Most from your HR Outsourcing Company
- It Pays for Business to Contest Unemployment Claims
- Advantages of a Certified Professional Employer Organization
- Do Companies Need to Pay Summer Interns
- Stay Compliant When Hiring Out-of-State Employees
- What is HR Outsourcing?
- Easy Checklist for a Basic Employee Handbook
- Top Ways to Recruit & Retain Young Talent