A Simple Solution To Payroll Pressures
Month after month, the crunch period leading up to payroll requires countless hours. Outsourcing payroll saves your company time, money and frustration. Whether employees are salaried or hourly, local or regional, seasonal or full-time, your dedicated MidwestHR payroll specialist will make sure they are paid on time and correctly.
“We recommend MidwestHR to all of our clients for peace of mind and compliance”
Chad Holstead, Founder – Business Knowledge Systems
Compliance You Can Count On
Keeping track of the latest regulations, withholding rates, and government forms is vital. Our team of payroll specialists stays current with rulings and developments that will affect your business. Let us worry about payroll intricacies, so you can focus on growing the business.
Our comprehensive payroll program includes:
- Relief from tax-related responsibilities – We handle all local, state and federal filings/deposits, quarterly UC and 941s, annual 940s, annual reconciliation and filing of W2/e-W2/W3 to SSA.
- Instant access & reporting – Our secure client portal allows you to input payroll and pull detailed reports. Direct access for employees eliminates extra work for you. We also offer a mobile app for on-the-go inquiries.
- Reliable tracking of PTO, vacation and sick time. We’ll also handle any garnishments, wage orders and child support.
- Convenient pay options – Employees can access their money without making a trip to the bank. Program also allows employees to deposit with multiple designated accounts or pay cards.
- Resolving IRS and state inquiries – It’s always nerve wrecking to get an inquiry letter. Now, you simply forward it to us and we’ll take care of it.
- Why Do Employers Outsource Payroll and Tax Administration?
- Top 10 Ways to Prevent Payroll Fraud
- Issues to Avoid When Outsourcing Payroll
Let’s Get Started
How does payroll outsourcing work?
The trend towards remote and out-of-state employees makes processing payroll more time-consuming and complicated for small businesses. By hiring an external firm, also known as outsourcing payroll, companies can concentrate on their core competencies knowing withholdings, deductions, employee classifications and overtime calculations are compliant with IRS guidelines as well as local, state and federal laws. It is a cost-effective option to guarantee payroll is on-time and accurate.
Why you should outsource your payroll?
Small businesses lose money every year from withholding mistakes, incorrect deductions, improper classification of employees and not keeping up with the latest legislation. Even when it’s inadvertent, errors on payroll can be subject to retroactive payroll taxes, penalties and interest charges. Outsourcing to a company that specializes in managing payroll and mitigating risk can save time, money and reduce stress.