Attract And Retain Top Talent
Introducing employee benefits can boost morale and productivity of current employees and advance recruitment of new employees. Often it’s expensive and time consuming for businesses to offer health insurance and voluntary benefits. Or perhaps an existing program is becoming cost prohibitive. By partnering with MidwestHR, your company can offer a comprehensive benefits program that addresses staff needs and stays within budget. Plus, we handle all benefits administration.
When you outsource employee benefits to MidwestHR, you can expect:
- Competitive premiums – We will negotiate the most competitive rates possible. We also offer innovative strategies to control premiums using fully funded ERISA plans, self-funded deductibles and wellness programs.
- Diverse coverage options – Access to a broad range of A+ providers for health insurance and voluntary benefits (vision, dental, disability, life, 401K and more) ensures “Fortune 500 quality” benefits.
- Expert benefits administration – From plan creation, enrollment/orientation, annual renewal and termination/benefit continuation, our team will handle it all. Call with any questions about your company’s benefits or get instant access online. We’re here to help.
- Compliance advice – With the Affordable Care Act signed into law, our team will provide recommendations to ensure compliance and highlight any incentives and tax credit opportunities.
Whether we’re analyzing your current plan during annual renewal, reviewing multiple provider bids, or transferring your team to a new carrier, you can count on us to find the best available options. Think of MidwestHR as a strategic partner always working to protect and grow your business.
Let’s Get Started
Call 630.836.3000 to learn how we can ENHANCE your employee benefits.
Learn More About How MidwestHR Can Help:
- Unexpected Competitive Advantage: Mentoring
- Importance of a Successful New Hire Experience
- The Pros and Cons of Unlimited PTO
- The Importance of Voluntary Benefits
- What is Employee Benefits Outsourcing?
- Rethink the Role of Voluntary Employee Benefits
- How Seasonal Employees Affect Your Business
- Prevent ACA Minimum Essential Coverage Fines