Technological advances in HR software tools continue to explode. Thick employee files are being replaced with cloud-based software for benefits administration, payroll, digital onboarding, performance management, applicant tracking systems and more. MidwestHR has transformed our technology platform to provide clients state-of-the-art IT. By partnering with us, our clients can access the same computing power as a large enterprise without the costs and headaches.
We handled the hardest part
There are so many HR software platforms, it can take months to vet the best solution. Our team analyzed all the software solutions to find the capabilities and features essential to clients. Our capital investment in the latest technology ensures personal employee information is secure whether accessed from their office or smart device. We handle any upgrades or minor patches so it’s truly a turnkey solution.
Systems in sync
Whether a company is running a legacy system or using various cloud applications, software integration is essential. MidwestHR goes the extra mile to integrate with our clients’ systems of record. Our technology team will even develop work-arounds to get software up and running.
Experts at the ready
Companies that directly subscribe to an HR software provider pay a monthly fee for each employee license. Software is only part of the solution. There are plenty of daily HR questions and that’s when working with a PEO really pays off. By comparison, our monthly fee allows clients to:
- Outsource all HR-related duties to a team of specialists typically only found at large enterprise companies
- Develop a tailored benefits packages with health insurance, 401K and voluntary benefits at competitive rates
- Be advised on the impact of changing federal, state and local legislation
- Handle payroll and quarterly tax filings understanding the latest regulations regarding multi state employees, exempt and non-exempt workers, seasonal workers, interns and minimum wage laws
- Develop an employee handbook that outlines company policies and protects against liability
- Access our fully vetted HR software solution that we integrate with your systems
Our mission at MidwestHR is to help business owners focus on core business objectives while improving the lives of their employees. We invest in technology solutions to support that goal. With a 96% client retention rate, we believe we are on the right path. Give us a call 630-836-3000 to get started.